BC Top Employer
For the third year in a row, ICBC has been named one of BC's Top Employers.
Recognized as an exceptional place to work
At ICBC, we genuinely care about our employees' experience.
We believe in creating a positive, engaged workplace, where everyone feels valued. Going beyond compensation or benefits, we support work-life balance and foster life-long learning and growth.
Why we stood out
At ICBC, we
- encourage employees to learn and grow through tuition subsidies, accreditation subsidies, and extensive in-house training programs
- support alternative work arrangements, including flexible hours, telecommuting, and shortened or compressed work weeks
- offer a formal earned days off program and three weeks' vacation entitlement
- support our employees' children's futures through academic scholarships
- help our employees prepare for retirement by offering a defined-benefit pension plan, and
- support our employees in the transition to retirement by extending fully-paid basic health coverage for life.
BC's Top Employers site »
Learn more about our benefits »