Working with us
We're committed to our employees' experience. Besides a challenging, engaging workplace, we believe in giving back to our local communities, reducing our environmental footprint, and helping to put safer drivers on our roads. Here’s what you’ll find working at ICBC.
Our company values are at the heart of what we do:
- Our business is based on trust. We are honest, ethical, straightforward and fair.
Dedication to customers
- We exist to serve our customers. We listen actively and are responsive to their needs.
- We hold ourselves, and each other, accountable for our actions and the success of our business.
- We care about our customers' well-being and ensure they feel supported by treating them with dignity and respect.
- We care about each other's well-being and create an environment that promotes personal growth.
- We care about our communities by supporting road safety programs and being environmentally responsible.
Lifelong learning opportunities
We want our employees to learn, grow and develop. We support personal and professional development in a number of ways, including short term assignments, project work, internal and external training and tuition aid.
Potential for advancement
With such a large and diverse work environment, there are many opportunities for advancement. Employees are encouraged to explore different jobs within the company to support continuous learning.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes:
- extended health and dental insurance
- flexible time off
- group life insurance
- defined-benefit pension plan
- progressive wellness program
Work in beautiful B.C.
Our head office is located in North Vancouver, but career opportunities exist in all corners of the province.