Find a location

Frequently asked questions

Can I get storage insurance for an uninsured vehicle?

If your vehicle is off the road, or you intend to put it in storage, a Vehicle in Storage policy is what you want. It includes Collision, Comprehensive, Specified Perils, Basic and/or extended Third-party Liability insurance, as well as Replacement Cost Coverage and Limited Depreciation coverage for certain newer vehicles.

The cost for a one-year storage policy depends on the model and age of the car, and where it’s parked. For example, the cost for a 2008 Toyota Corolla would be approximately $500. Remember that it needs to be stored on private land and the Vehicle in Storage coverage is void if your vehicle is operated at any time during the policy.

For more information, talk to your Autoplan broker or see: vehicle in storage coverage.

Was this answer helpful or not helpful XX people found this helpful.