We're currently making some important updates to the website.

Thanks for your patience while we work to get the site back up as soon as possible.

Until then, you can still:

Report a claim

Here's what you'll need:

  • The licence plate number(s) of the vehicle(s) involved
  • The driver's licence number(s) of the driver(s) involved
  • Insurance information for vehicles not insured by ICBC
  • Your police file number, if applicable

Learn more about Enhanced Care

Access driver licensing services

Get information from ICBC

Need to contact us right away?

Call us at 1-800-663-3051 or 604-661-2800 in the Lower Mainland.