Statement of limitation:
- Changes that reflect current law as of January 1, 2007.
Page 3: Obtaining a motorcycle driver's licence
- Division 27 reference removed.
Page 4: Training program requirements, bullet 3
- The text "practical and classroom" added.
Page 5: Training program requirements, Last bullet
- The bullet that reads "All parts of the MSTP must…and practical training lessons" has been removed.
Page 5: Assessment requirements, bullet 8:
- Information on when a trainee can return to a facility for a reassessment has been changed.
Page 5: Vehicles used for assessments
- Title changed to "Vehicles used for training and assessments".
- Motorcycles with sidecars and three-wheeled motorcycles information removed.
- Other minor changes to text.
- Training motorcycle without lights or horn information removed.
Page 9: Evaluation, paragraphs 1 and 2
- Requirement to provide name and sample signature has been moved to paragraph 2.
Page 13: Manoeuvre start and stop points, bullets 6 and 7
Page 14: Manoeuvre start and stop points, bullets 1 and 2
Page 15: Scheduling the AO evaluation
- 30 day notice requirement changed to 60 days.
Page 16: Circuit setup, last paragraph
Page 16: AO evaluation results
- This section has been removed.
Page 25: Riding position
Page 32: FT - Foot
Page 42: Measure the motorcycle and adjust the circuit
- Title changed to "Adjust the circuit".
- Minor changes to text.
Page 43: U-turn/Slalom Marking, bullet 1
Page 43: Manoeuvre instructions, Circuit 2, bullet 1
Page 46: Manoeuvre instructions, Circuits 3 and 4, bullet 1
Page 49: Giving Instructions
- The text "Confirm that the motorcycle is in neutral or turned off" has been removed.
Page 56: Appendix B – Sample script, Beginning instructions
Page 57: Appendix B – Sample script, Third Circuit, paragraph 3
- The text "I will be standing (indicate)." has been removed
Page 57: Appendix B – Sample script, Third Circuit, after paragraph 3
- A new blue text direction box has been added.