Apply for a duplicate driver training school licence
Here's how to replace or get additional copies of your school licence.
If you operate more than one driver training school, you'll need a duplicate licence. Your licence must be displayed at each school location.
When should I apply for a duplicate school licence?
You should apply for a duplicate licence in any of the following situations:
- You're opening an additional office location.
- Your school name or address is changing.
- Your licence is lost, stolen or damaged.
If you've lost your licence but are within six months of renewing, you can renew
instead to avoid the replacement fee.
Apply for your duplicate licence
To get a duplicate school licence, please mail us the following:
- Completed Driver Training School Application
- Payment for licence fees ($15 for each additional licence)
You may complete the credit card payment form provided with the application or send a cheque made payable to ICBC. Do not mail cash.
ICBC Driver Training Industry Support
PO Box 3750
Victoria BC V8W 3Y5
After processing your application, we'll send you your duplicate licence(s).