Apply for a duplicate driver training school licence
Here's how to replace or get additional copies of your school licence.
If you operate more than one school you'll need a duplicate licence — it's required that you display your licence at each school location.
When should I apply for a duplicate school licence?
You can apply for a duplicate licence if:
- you're opening an additional office location
- your school name or address is changing, or
- your licence is lost, stolen or damaged.
If you've lost your licence but you're within six months of renewing, you can renew
instead and save yourself the replacement fee.
Apply for your duplicate licence
To get a duplicate school licence, send the following to ICBC's Driver Training Industry Support:
- your completed Application for a Driver Training School Licence (MV2441), and
- $15 for each duplicate — cheque payable to ICBC.
ICBC Driver Training Industry Support
PO Box 3750
Victoria B.C. V8W 3Y5
After processing your application, we'll send you your duplicate licence(s).