Looking for support? Our site has been updated and some information reorganized.
The table below outlines where you can find support on specific topics:
You need help with:||
You can find it on:|
- Health Care Provider Portal and gaining access
- Health Care Provider Invoicing and Reporting (HCPIR) Application
Invoicing and reporting|
Access the Health Care Provider Portal and HCPIR Application, resources on how to navigate both tools and find helpful tips on invoicing and reporting.
Learn more about what they are, how they'll be used and where to submit them.
|Please see your provider-specific page (on the left-side navigation, under
Health Care Providers)|
Find details on fees, specific invoicing and reporting guidelines and report templates.
Find out about vendor eligibility requirements, how to apply for a vendor number and update an existing vendor account.
- Patient consent information
For health care providers
Health Care Inquiry Unit (HCIU)
The HCIU is here to assist you with questions relating to the following:
- Assessment and reporting
- Billing and invoicing
- Care and recovery
- Claim information
- HCPIR application
- Health Care Provider Portal
- PIN provisioning
- Treatment plans
If you have reviewed the site and its resources and still have questions or feedback about the site, contact us through our Healthcare Provider Feedback form
, by email
or by phone at one of the numbers below.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. PT
Lower Mainland: 604-587-7150
Due to the State of Emergency implemented by the B.C. Provincial Government, our response times may be longer than usual.
Claims Vendor Inquiry Unit (CVIU)
The CVIU assists you with financially-related vendor issues and inquiries including the following:
- Payment status
- Specific payment information (e.g. assistance with identifying payments received)
- Payment Statements
- Health Care Provider Portal submission errors
- Health Care Provider Invoicing and Reporting (HCPIR) submission errors
- Financial document receipt verification
- Vendor debt collection due to system errors or erroneous payments received
- Vendor reimbursements payable to ICBC
Inquiries are submitted by email to
. Response time is within four business days.
Reporting fraud tips
Fraud is an issue we take very seriously. Do you believe someone is misinforming ICBC about a claim or anything else? Please call us on our confidential tips line or use our online form to report a fraud tip. All tips are anonymous.
- Lower Mainland: 604-661-6844
- B.C., Canada and the U.S. (toll-free): 1-800-661-6844