As outlined with the launch of the Health Care Provider Invoicing and Reporting (HCPIR) application, our Supplier Programs Coordinators are in the process of emailing vendors to request documentation to reconcile accounts. Vendor requirements can be found below.
Update your vendor number
If you're a health care provider and you need to make changes to your existing vendor number, such as changing your address or name, updating your employee list or expanding your business to offer new treatment types, please complete the
CL174G - Vendor application form and email the completed form to
BIProviderApp@icbc.com. You'll receive a reply within 30 days.
Apply for a new vendor number
If you're new to ICBC billing, adding a new location or updating your list of practitioners, please provide the following for each physical location of your business:
Documentation can be sent to ICBC by email to
BIProviderApp@icbc.com or by fax to 604-777-4624.
Health care providers must also provide the following:
- Driver's licence, BCID or BC Services card
- Proof of membership in good standing with the
Association of Cooperative Counselling Therapists of Canada,
BC Association of Clinical Counsellors, BC Association of Social Workers,
Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association, or the Canadian Professional Counsellors Association.
- Master's degree or doctorate degree in psychology, psychiatry, social work, or clinical or counselling psychology
- Proof of at least $1 million in professional liability insurance or, as required by the Association, whichever is greater
ICBC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to withdraw, suspend or deny a vendor number:
- If a health care provider is or becomes subject to practice restrictions, limits or conditions; or,
- Pending the results of a misconduct investigation conducted by a regulatory body.
If you have further questions or feedback about your vendor number, please contact ICBC Supplier Programs & Administration.