Apply to the program
Being a member of the ICBC Commercial Collision Repair Network allows facilities to provide our mutual customers with a streamlined approach when processing ICBC claims and ensures they receive efficient, cost-effective repairs that meet the highest industry standards for safety and quality. Participation within the repair network (the "Program") is voluntary for facilities that meet and maintain program requirements.
The Material Damage Claims procedures, Commercial Collision repair program guide, Commercial Collision Repair Program Agreement and information on Material Damage Business Partners detail all eligibility requirements, participant responsibilities and the conditions for continued participation in the ICBC commercial collision repair program.
All participants in the program agree to comply with program standards and requirements set out in each of the above-noted documents.
Please review the technology requirements and the equipment and training requirements. Commercial Collision repair facilities must demonstrate compliance with the procedures and requirements prior to acceptance to the program.
- Review the profile checklist. This checklist provides you with a list of information you'll be asked to create your company profile in the Entegral application
- Save a copy of the repair program application request
- Complete the form with your facility name, doing business as (DBA) name (if applicable), address and contact details in order to generate your enrollment profile
- Submit the completed form and copies of each owner/manager(s) resume with driver's licence numbers by email to Supplier Programs & Administration or fax: 604-777-4624. After the request form has been received, a user name and password will be created for your Entegral profile. You will then receive a notice from Entegral providing you with login credentials
- Login to Entegral using your provided credentials
- Fill in your information,
answer all questions and include zip photos to upload. The Entegral profile job aid outlines the correct way to enter information and provides ICBC-specific information related to your application not covered by Entegral support
Once complete, the electronic signature box displays allowing you to submit your application to Supplier Programs & Administration for review.
If you have any questions, please contact Supplier Programs & Administration:
Important: Entegral's servers are
located in the USA. Repair Program applicants must not enter employee
personal information into Entegral without their authorization and consent to
store the information outside of Canada. Please refer to completing your consent form for further information.