Service Alert
Scheduled outage
Please be advised there will be a planned HCPIR and HCPP outage from Saturday, September 24th 11:00 p.m. to Sunday, September 25th 7:00 a.m. During this time, these applications will be unavailable.
Last updated Friday, Sep 23, 2022 09:12 AM

Find a Service Location

  • Print this page

​​​​​​Commercial collision repair program

​Apply to the program

Being a member of the ICBC Commercial Collision Repair Network allows facilities to provide our mutual customers with a streamlined approach when processing ICBC claims and ensures they receive efficient, cost-effective repairs that meet the highest industry standards for safety and quality. Participation within the repair network (the "Program") is voluntary for facilities that meet and maintain program requirements and provides a direct billing relationship with ICBC.

The Material Damage Claims procedures, Commercial Collision Repair Program Guide, the Commercial Collision Repair Program Agreement and information on the ICBC MD Business Partners site detail all eligibility requirements, direct payment conditions, participant responsibilities and the conditions for continued participation in the ICBC Commercial Collison repair program. All participants in the Program agree to comply with program standards and requirements set out in each of the above-noted documents.

Application process​

Please review the Material Damage Claims procedures, Commercial Collision Repair Program Guide, the Technology Requirementsan​d the Commercial Collision Equipment Requirements. Commercial Collision Repair facilities must meet the minimum requirements prior to acceptance to the program.

To apply​​

All commercial repair facilities must provide the following: 

  • CL174 - Material Damage Vendor Number - Trade Application (all owners must sign)
  • Commercial Claims Vendor Tools and Equipment Requirements
  • CL174M - Vendor programs privacy checklist
  • ACG364 - Authorization for direct deposit if not currently on direct deposit or if there is a change in banking information (must be returned with a copy of a void cheque)
  • Copy of Central Securities Register showing breakdown of voting shares (for incorporated companies only), may be requested
  • Copy of Current Business Licence - with correct business types listed, correct operating name and facility address.  If outside city limits, a business licence not required letter from Regional District stating that your business is permitted to store damaged vehicles (if they are a tow company) & land is zoned correctly for your business type
  • Copy of Current Garage Policy with correct Legal and dba name (if applicable), and mailing, facility/office address and storage location if different
  • Commercial General Liability Policy (this is part of the building insurance) showing minimum coverage of $2,000,000 per occurrence, minimum $5,000,000 general aggregate (max paid in a policy period) and names ICBC as an additional insured - include page with name & address & page with coverage amounts, must list facility and office address if different
  • Digital photos of the following:
    • Exterior signage consistent with operating name
    • Customer parking
    • Customer entrance and reception area
    • Customer accessible washroom
    • Work area
    • Tools & equipment  ​
  • Canadian Trade Qualifications for all technical employees (provides the certificates relevant to your line of business):​
    • Automotive Painter & Motor Vehicle Body Repairer: (Metal & Paint) (Automotive Collision Repair Technician: For facilities that do paint & body work).
    • Heavy Duty Equipment Technicians: For facilities that maintains, manufactures, overhauls, reconditions and repairs equipment powered by internal combustion engines or electricity and without limiting the foregoing, including graders, loaders, shovels, off-highway tractors, off-highway trucks, forklifts, wheeled and tracked vehicles of all types used in construction, logging, sawmill, manufacturing, mining and other similar industry.
    • Transport Trailer Technician: For facilities that maintains, rebuilds, overhauls, reconditions, and does diagnostic trouble shooting and repair of commercial trailers.
    • Truck & Transport Mechanic: For facilities that maintains, rebuilds, overhauls, reconditions, and does diagnostic troubleshooting of motorized commercial truck, bus, and road transport equipment.
    • Any apprentice certificates and/or registration agreements
  • A/C Retrofit certificate (must have at least one certificate in shop) if your facility does recycling, charging and handling of refrigerants and retrofitting of vehicles from R-12 to R-134a refrigerant
  • HRAI (CFC Emissions) certificates if your facility services automotive air conditioning systems or perform 134A retrofits. All employees that perform this function must have certificate.

Please note: Additional paperwork may be requested at time of application.


Documentation can be sent to ICBC by:​​


Supplier Programs & Administration

8350 Eastlake Drive
Burnaby BC V5A 4P6

Fax: 604-777-4624


If you have any questions, please contact Supplier Programs & Administration at 604-777-4513, toll-free 1-877-921-3311 or by email​​