Need driver licensing services and English isn't your first language?
We offer a free, over-the-phone language service that can help you communicate with our customer service representatives. Find out more about our language services.
Interpreter services at driver licensing locations
We also have interpreter services at select driver licensing locations. At these locations, our customer service representatives can connect with an interpreter over the phone to help you speak with us about your questions or concerns.
Interpretation services are not available for road tests.
Driver licensing locations with interpreter services
- Abbotsford driver licensing (Clearbrook Plaza)
- Burnaby (Lougheed Hwy.)
- Burnaby (Metrotown)
- Guildford (Boardwalk Mall)
- Kamloops (Concordia Way)
- Kelowna (Springfield Rd.)
- Langley (Willowbrook Dr.)
- Nanaimo (Metral Dr.)
- North Vancouver (East 13th St.)
- Port Coquitlam (Oxford Connector)
- Prince George (15th Ave.)
- Richmond (Lansdowne Centre Mall)
- Surrey (78th Ave.)
- Vancouver (Commercial Drive)
- Vancouver (Point Grey)
- Vancouver (Royal Centre)
- Victoria (McKenzie)
- Victoria (Wharf)
Other ICBC locations with interpreter services
- Burnaby (4399 Wayburne St.)
- Kingsway (999 Kingsway)
- Langley (6000 Production Way)
- Maple Ridge (22811 Dewdney Trunk Road)
- Newton (13665 68th Avenue)
- Richmond (7200 Elmbridge Way)
- Squamish (1325 Pemberton Avenue)
- Surrey (10262 152A Street)
Knowledge test available in 12 languages
We offer our knowledge tests for cars and motorcycles in 12 languages (English, French, Punjabi, Mandarin, Cantonese, Farsi, Arabic, Russian, Spanish, Croatian, Vietnamese and Ukrainian). If you require a translation of a knowledge test in a language that we do not provide, an
ICBC-approved independent translator can interpret for you. Find out more about
ICBC approved translators.