Vehicle registration

Sell a used vehicle

Thinking of putting your vehicle up for sale? You'll find the information you need here.

Temporary Operation Permit

Is your vehicle currently uninsured and unlicensed? You need a Temporary Operation Permit so potential buyers can take your vehicle for a test drive. You can get this from any Autoplan broker.

Need more information?

Please speak to your Autoplan broker.