About the Locator
ICBC's Repair Network Locator was created to help customers connect with collision and glass repair facilities within the Network. These facilities are expected to achieve and maintain standards for safe, proper repairs and customer service.
Facilities that participate in ICBC’s Repair Network will display geographically within a 20km radius on the map. The list of facilities on the left side of the search screen can be ordered by Program Rank or Distance.
Program Rank is based on a facility’s standing within the Glass or Collision Repair Network. ICBC measures and ranks Repair Network facilities utilizing various metrics specific to each industry.
ICBC's Glass and Collision Repair Network locator has Smart filters to identify languages, services or certifications before you initiate a search, as well as additional sort and filter options within the locator to help you find the right facility.
Find a repair facility that offers services in a specific language.
collision repair network facility that offers:
- Vehicle pick-up and drop-off: the facility will pick up and/or drop off a vehicle at a customer's home, workplace or other location
- Online repair status updates: customers can check the progress of their repairs online
- Aluminum repair capabilities: the facility meets ICBC standards for aluminum repair
glass repair network facility that offers:
- Mobile glass replacement/repair: customers can have repairs done at home, work or another location
- Courtesy transportation: the facility provides alternate transportation to customers (such as a shuttle or courtesy car)
- Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS): the facility is capable of calibrating most ADAS-equipped vehicles
Please note that only one service at a time can be filtered.
Find a collision repair network facility that is certified by a vehicle's manufacturer. Some types of damage may require repairs at a manufacturer-certified facility.
Additional filters & sorting
Additional filters exist within the locator to assist customers in finding the right ICBC Repair Network facility.
This filter will allow the customer to adjust their search radius once their initial Search Location has been entered.
The Sort filter allows customers to sort facilities to list by either
Program Rank (default) or by
Program Rank: is based on a facility’s standing within the Glass or Collision Repair Network. ICBC measures and ranks Repair Network facilities utilizing various metrics specific to each industry.
Distance: Facilities are put in distance order within the current radius.
Other filters exist allowing customers to filter on additional items like business hours, industry certifications, services and languages.